Bloodied Blade is back! & in digital!

NozL

Lone Wolf and Bloodied Blade are back for more sonic destruction and are now available in digital!

BBD001: Lone Wolf - Let Them Bleed is OUT NOW!!!!!

Lone Wolf blasts down the walls with another super fresh, bass heavy industrial beat, with crunching guitar riffs and thrashing vocals. Heavy has just got considerably heavier...

If you're into heavy beats, thrashing riffs and basically open to music which doesn't just follow the last guy, then check it out!

Listen here

For more Lone Wolf / Bloodied Blade news, releases and info follow us;

Twitter: @kirkynozl

http://www.nozlrecordings.com

http://nozlrecordingsuk.bandcamp.com/

Is there a relevance to the pseudo release date gents? Now, I'll listen to anything, but I skip over 'fake' release dates when it comes to finding music to write about because there's no way of telling whether it's actually new or not. I think quite a few people do the same...

Blimey- wasn't expecting that at all. I'm quite scared

LOL

Is there a relevance to the pseudo release date gents? Now, I'll listen to anything, but I skip over 'fake' release dates when it comes to finding music to write about because there's no way of telling whether it's actually new or not. I think quite a few people do the same...

It's a problem with Bandcamp Chris. I put the correct release date of 16/05/11 (yesterday) but it defaults to that :-/ I noticed it on Melodica Deathship album too a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the Discogs correct release date Discogs

ah interesting! how annoying for you. the only time i make a mental note never to check for someone again is if they set the release date to december 21st 2012. bloody hippies.

very energetic music by the way, it's captivating!

excellent track dude!

i shall be forcing people to listen to it at gun point

Here thanks Jimmy! Pleased to say there are more to come too :-)

ah interesting! how annoying for you. the only time i make a mental note never to check for someone again is if they set the release date to december 21st 2012. bloody hippies.

very energetic music by the way, it's captivating!

Cheers!

I'll be honest! It scared the shit out of me. I was pondering murdering some school kids in a trenchcoat whilst listening to it. ;)

Seriously Foly... I've had nightmares last three nights on the trot. lol.