1210 Repair Needed

Iv'e just got Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and have discovered a problem, the left channel on one of my 1210's has gone and so it wont pick up the turntable... im guessing the RCA needs replacing, anyone know the best place to get this done or if there's someone / where online that does it ?

p.s. i dont have the faith to open it up myself and let loose with a soldering gun

woord

Guest loop skywalker

i took mine to a guitar shop oddly enough..they put a phat ass cable on for around 30 quid..including the cable..i have had both done..the first time they charged me 20 quid...bloody bargain.It was a very small independant shop that sold drums and the odd piece of disco equipment..see if you can find a music shop in your area that do repairs..probably get a lot better service than a dj shop.

nice one, nah its gotta be cable i checked it from end to end and about 2 - 3 inches before it goes inside the deck the cable must be broken inside as it work if held in a certain position ive managed to fix it temporarily for now with a tie-wrap and it works fine, there's a guitair music shop just up the road gonna drop in n see what they say

It's as easy to connect a little rca plate that makes cables removable externally in future - mike at trusound does em, he's a really good bloke and he'll do it for you for £50 or sell you the kit for £25 as far as i remmeber