Serato Controller

Recently i've been getting loads of gigs where i have to take my decks along, which means carrrying it down two flights of stairs into a cab, then not being able to go out after as i have all my stuff.

Im seriously thinking about using a controller instead of dex. (insert anger from foly :)

I reckon i could scrape a few hundred quid together,

i've used itch before and a vci3000 and quite liked it, can anyone recccomend some other options, i think i defo want jog dials.

Cheers

Gang

You could do everything internal. Just bring a mixer and serato box.

I been wanting to get an itch controller... either that novation one or the older one to scratch with and stuff. I'm likely losing my job so probably going to be on the road a lot again and if so, I am gonna have to get something to keep me from losing my shit living in Hicksville USA.

The Numark V7 is a nifty little thing, and it 'looks' cool too. I'd go for that, especially if you can get hold of the rebate. I heard they're practically giving em away in the US, at one point there was a redeemable flight case and $200 cash back...