GameBoy Camera Pics!

djdiggla

Finally got this to work.... I had been trying forever to find a converter and finally did... and lucked into a mega memory cart...

Thanks doll... word to the wise 99.9% of the printers are fucked. Best way is to digitally convert which sucks because the printer paper is really stickers and way cool. All the thermal burners in em are ruined tho... too old.

Thansk for the tip, chip. I wasn't gonna get one really, a bit of idle eBay surfing. I can file it away with "things I looked at for ages but didn't buy" like vintage Man Utd shirts, a load of samplers, midi fighters, monomes, stupid hard synths (actually I did buy one of them) and MANY MORE!

LOL... I'm the same way. If you ever change your mind I can send you all the info for how to do it--they cameras usually work fine (and have a built in step sequencer BTW) but the printers are shit so you have to buy a backup cart and then a flash GB cart and back camera up to backup then restore to flash cart and upload to a site that unscrambles the images.