Go Me!

Jimmy

the last couple weeks i've been spending quite alot of time just scratching, and its going really fucking well.

i seem to be able to pretty much do what i want at the moment and everything just feels right. before i went to the dmc last night i had a lil session and surprised myself, then been doing it for a couple hours today and its still feeling good.

so much for trying to produce anything, im having too much fun just cutting along to my itunes collection.

time for a set up change around to make it abit more scratch friendly i think

and i've been hungover most of the time!

just thought i'd post about scratching for a change and cos im in a happy mood x

i've been cutting a lot more the last couple of weeks as well. after resigning myself to the fact that some scratches are just too hard for my brain to comprehend i've decided to create a new style that revolves around the scratches i already know. i call it 1985 style. it's pretty fresh. i usually scratch trumpets instead of the ahh sample. i'm new school like that.

its cumming, down worry.

def an audio phile anywayz.

i need to hav a play on the best way to do a vid. like record it with a cam then sync the sound to it thru the computer.or summin or nuffin

Use imovie on your mac mate. just plug the audio out from your mixer into your soundcard and select your sound card as your input.No syncing needed. Use your headphones to monitor if you need to.