Retiring from battling...

Cable

Just a quick post to say that as of today, I'll no longer be participating in any more solo/head to head battles.

I believe my time as a battle DJ has come and gone, and as each year passes, it's becoming increasingly difficult to feel inspired to put new routines together. Apart from having to press shit up and spend countless hours programming routines to work exactly how I want them to (more or less doing to work for you, as some certain DJs have shown), there are hardly any good records/battle breaks out there to flip, and as a result, I've lost all enthusiasm for sitting down and coming up with new stuff.

There comes a time when you just need to walk away from things...

I'll still be doing the teams though, so I won't be disappearing just yet.

Sad to hear man, I'd always hoped I'd get to battle against you someday. Your DJing seems to be going really well, so you don't need to keep battling really if you don't enjoy it. Best of luck with it all

sad to hear too... I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is a Loop retirement thing.

No, it's a definite decision... There are other avenues/projects to consider. I'll still cut it up during club sets, etc...

Love you too Loop... in a non-homo bromance kinda way, that is... safe.

Just out of interest, if you could use Scratch Live, would you continue?

It'd make life easier, no doubt... However I still wouldn't want to go through the stress of editing stuff and building a 6 minute routine, or even 6 x 90 second routines...

It'll be interesting to see if/when Scratch Live comes into play for the solo category...

Welcome to retirement club - you still coming round for Cocoa later? I'll get the Wurthers in bro!

Cocoa? I'm more of a Horlicks man myself...

Guest loop skywalker

Cable....if you do decide never to come back you got a killer routine that either needs showcasing as a video on the net as a nice production vibe...or give me or phil or switch the routine to use hahahaha...what ever happens cable YOU ARE A FUCKING DJ GENIUS and you got my respect everyday bro xxxxx