I bought a new phone today

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a car mount for my phone: -

Clipboard01.jpg

It's only £5.95 and it includes a car charger (although not a very good one). The mount has various adjustments so you can rotate the phone, change the angle and move it up and down, and it uses a ratchet system to grip the phone tightly with foam rubber pads to protect it, so you can have the phone in a case (as I have in that pic) and it'll still fit in. It seems well built and sturdy, especially considering it cost less than sick squid.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Modern-Tech-Windscreen-Suction-Holder-Charger/dp/B003JLLGF0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1282078226&sr=8-2

• 4 months later...

I've not had much chance to play with it, but from what I've seen so far it's fucking amazing. Can anyone recommend any useful Android apps?

Here ya go may man:

http://www.geocaching.com/android/default.aspx

• 4 weeks later...

One thing that gets on my nerves with this phone is that the lock/unlock button is the same as the power on/off button. When the phone is just idling, the screen shuts off, so you can't tell if it's on or off. Sometimes I'll want to turn the phone off, but it's already off but there's no way to tell, and I'll press the lock button thinking I'm turning the screen on, when in fact I'm turning the fucking phone on.