Changing notifications and opting in/out of receiving email from DV

Steve

This board offers users various ways of being notified about various things. You can edit those settings in your user control panel, or by clicking here, which will take you straight to the settings: -

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

From time to time, I send out mass emails. If you do not check the box next to "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" you will not receive them. I never use the mass email service to spam crap to people - it's used either to contact you about DV issues, upgrades, competitions etc. or on occasion it's used when a DV member is trying to organise an event. Emails will always be on topic to the theme of the site, or they'll be about the site itself, and you can opt out at any time. I've only sent about a dozen mass emails in the last couple of years, so it's not something that will fill up your inbox with junk.