The hardest track (Scratch Perverts) on DJ Hero on expert

Steve

If you build up a string of so many "hits" in a row you earn a rewind, so you can rewind and play a section again for more points. It's annoying when you're watching that vid, but it's not when you're playing it.

It takes a lot of co-ordination to play, just like real juggling/DJing, but other than that the skills from one don't translate over to the other. I love the game though.

I do. I got the Renegade Edition for £40 the other week. If it was shite, I was gonna dump it on eBay as it sells for about 45 second hand, but I really like it.

it seems bizarre to me that you can't be arsed with cutting/working on your UBB mix for example, but you can be bothered to play this. i bet you could have done a lot on the UBB mix in the time you eventually spend playing on this.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not having a go, I just find it interesting. And i'm sure there are many other people in the same situation, as well as the people doing the same with guitars/guitar hero

just watched that vid by the way, it looks pretty fucking complicated to me!

• Like 1

it seems bizarre to me that you can't be arsed with cutting/working on your UBB mix for example, but you can be bothered to play this. i bet you could have done a lot on the UBB mix in the time you eventually spend playing on this.

I dunno man. If I had to make the mashups/tracks in DJ Hero before I could play them, then I would have sold it already. :((

The other thing is, I never listen to any of the mixes that I make once they're complete, so it was all about the fun of making them, rather than having something I can listen to myself. For whatever reason, I no longer find it fun. I wish I enjoyed it enough to knock out a few mixes a year, but I just don't and getting Serato so I can use any samples I like, getting new tunes etc. hasn't changed that.

I dunno man. If I had to make the mashups/tracks in DJ Hero before I could play them, then I would have sold it already. :((

The other thing is, I never listen to any of the mixes that I make once they're complete, so it was all about the fun of making them, rather than having something I can listen to myself. For whatever reason, I no longer find it fun. I wish I enjoyed it enough to knock out a few mixes a year, but I just don't and getting Serato so I can use any samples I like, getting new tunes etc. hasn't changed that.

I kind of know what you mean, some of my mixes i listen back to, some i don't. I tend to listen back to the more straight up blend ones, whereas the busier mashup ones and the more energetic ones i don't really listen to, which is probably why i do less clever shit on them nowadays. I've got about 4 or 5 i want to do but just haven't got the time.

• Like 1

oh cmon steve, stop being a spoilt sport and finish it! i love your mixes!