iPhone app

Steve

This isn't DV specific, but most of the features will work with DV (push notifications will not work, however) and any other forum that uses Invision Power Board. It's a free app, so if you have an iPhone, give it a go and drop some feedback in this thread so others know what it's like: -

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8

• 7 months later...

What issues are you having mate? Which browser do you use on your phone? Are you viewing the mobile version of the site or the full version?

Using the default Android browser on my Desire. My bookmark to the "Active Content" page just started showing as the normal view instead of mobile view of its own accord on Monday. One thread showed mobile then the next thread was normal and I can't get it to go back. I have the "show mobile view" button selected and other sites render fine.

Previously it showed the mobile view as default but I can't for the life of me get back to that now. I deleted the bookmark, re-googled the page but no luck.

• 6 months later...

New app I like is tapatalk. DV is not on there tho. I think you have to approve it to access the site somehow--Gizmo did it when I asked on SL.

Try Tapatalk now. It should work, but if it does, it will only work with the full version of the site, not the mobile version. Test it with the full version of the site and if it works alright, I'll add it to the mobile skin as well.

Works good! I like this app a lot better-faster, good interface but now that you have updates the site it seems some of the cool new features don't transfer over, which they pretty much do in IPboards. Still like tapa better tho.

Cool! Actually, I'm guessing I don't need to add it to the mobile version of the skin, cos Tapatalk uses kind of a skin of its own right?

The site relies on Ajax quite a bit now, so yeah, some of the features won't transfer over. Still, at least now people have the option which to use.