New version of the Xbox 360 announced

Steve

Yeah, I am. I decided it's been too long since I played with my old clan and friends on 360. I never even turn on my 360 and Black Ops would be a good excuse for my return to the 360 world. Also the skill level is higher on 360 IMO and the headset and controller recharging wasn't designed by japanese retards. More serious shooter gamers on 360 for sure... the friends I have on P3 (which is quite a few) just don't play enough or play stupid shit. I hope you and Steve will be on some when I am... maybe on weekends durring the kiddos naps.

I connect my 360 via VGA and it's actually better than HDMI for me because VGA supports more resolutions, and the TV I'm plugged into's actual pixel resolution is 1376x768 or there abouts. It looks marginally better with the Xbox upscaling the picture than the TV but more importantly it's less laggy, and some games even output in the direct resolution - not many though, Half Life 2 is the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

i've had you on my list since last year.. And im sure we'll be on at the same times at some parts of the week. Get ready to be shot in the face.

have you seen some of the new game modes for black ops? the wager matches look amazing.

you might have to sign in on gold to see my firend request? dunno.. anywho we'll sort it out when you're on.. oh and my controller wont work on Black ops so don't worry about me shotting 26 shots a second into your face ;P

• 3 months later...