MP3 Battle Breaks

djexquisite

Hey guys, i joined this forum very recently as i was told that my queries involving the digital aspect of djing would be resolved one way or another, and i am amazed by this forum would rate it on par with skratchlounge. anyway my problem is i've got lots of battle breaks and i would like to produce my own routine, the problem I face is that my breaks are used frequently as a results it isnt so crisp and when i record it onto my protools i always have that hiss and crackle noise. i was wondering if any1 had info on how to get MP3/WAV (digital) format battle breaks, i would mind buying it if the price is reasonable. i hope to hear from you guys soon. sorry to bother.

Peace :)

Guest loop skywalker

come on guys...where the fuck can we get battle breaks on mp3 format..help this dude out...i think i may have reccomended him to come on here for help as i have no idea about mp3 battle breaks......welcome to the forum mate.

^^true nuff.

Hey guys, i joined this forum very recently as i was told that my queries involving the digital aspect of djing would be resolved one way or another, and i am amazed by this forum would rate it on par with skratchlounge. anyway my problem is i've got lots of battle breaks and i would like to produce my own routine, the problem I face is that my breaks are used frequently as a results it isnt so crisp and when i record it onto my protools i always have that hiss and crackle noise. i was wondering if any1 had info on how to get MP3/WAV (digital) format battle breaks, i would mind buying it if the price is reasonable. i hope to hear from you guys soon. sorry to bother.

Peace :)

What r u looking for?

hey guys thanks alot for the replies, appreciate it, and yes its me mr. loop skywalker..hahaha..i use serato scratch live and i am a member of scratchlive.net but te mp3/wav files that i am looking for is not what they release (whitelabel). as for using a dvs and coming up with my own routine using a normal song, yeah i am down with that idea but if i wanna make a scratch sentence or wanna use a particular intro off a certain record for eg. AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (le jad's Revenge of The Sheep), i still need an mp3 format of that battle break because i tried recording and its a mess. i am looking at battles breaks that were mostly released from 2005 onwards. I have got Netik's Payday in Mp3 and thats because they sold the battle break with the CD as well. i hope somebody can help. thanks. oh yes, i went to beatsource but they're under construction so i went to beatport and they do not have the battle breaks i am looking for. and gizmo i be on the lookout for that store you have mentioned. thanks alot guys. if onli people like you were here in my country i think djing would be on a whole new level. take care. :) p.s who is haych?

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (le jad's Revenge of The Sheep), i still need an mp3 format of that battle break because i tried recording and its a mess.

I reckon you should use wav for scratch samples, I think mp3 artifacts get more noticeable when skratching.

I can send you that particular sample as a wav as I sampled it for my customs for this years DMC routine!

hey thanks for the links..very useful indeed..anyway i have been talking to someone about customs and stuff he has yet to hit me back..i shall post the important pointers here..so whoever is doing customs or intends to do customs can understand how. :8

I reckon you should use wav for scratch samples, I think mp3 artifacts get more noticeable when skratching.

i never thought of that, i reckon you're on to something. when i have done faster tears and shit i have had issues with sl sounding a bit "glitchy"

i was thinking sl3 may be the better option, but improving the source material is worth a go.

• 1 month later...

hey guys its been some time. well i was playing around with production tools so i decided to do a mixtape before i actually venture into using customs. This is a product of what i have done for some time. Comments and criticisms are all welcomed. I just want to get better at it. Thanks for your time. Enjoy the link and i will like to say a huge thank you to the people of this forum kept me believing and made me do my thing. Thanks. Here is the link:http://www.zshare.net/audio/61119484f6dd8d72/ :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...