Laptop question

Is there such a thing as a cheap of laptop for use with traktor that isn't going to drive me mad? I am thinking about the cheapest MacBook, but I am sure that cheaper windows machines will run it fine. My last dell desktop was very noisy and they preload them with all that useless crap so it just puts me off. Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks gents..

macbooks being silent is a con, to run quiet you need to be doing literally nothing. anything involving standard computery stuff makes them run FAR louder than any other laptop i've ever heard to keep cool. consider whether the fans going is going to make any difference when presumably you'll be kicking out constant music from it.

as far as laptop this laptop that, literally any laptop (standard, not those stupid ultra compacts that are half an inch thinner for twice as much and half the power) you can buy today will run traktor absolutely fine, especially if you're going to be using an external audio interface. go into pc world and check which brand has your favourite ergonomics. as far as the useless crap, just get all the drivers for the components on a memory stick and pop a copy of xp or windows 7 in and 'destroy and rebuild', complete reformat. problem solved.

:)