High Top Kicks 90's Mash Up Album

$a!n+

Did you check the sound quality on this before uploading Gabe? I haven't had chance to listen through it yet to be able to comment on the actual mix, but the sound quality is terrible.

Really? Low bit rate or bad mastering?

The bit rate is OK, but the recording level is waaaaay too low throughout nearly the entire mix and the mastering isn't great. When I first played it, I thought something was wrong with my sound card. Are you using some new gear/software to record, cos usually your stuff sounds decent?

The bit rate is OK, but the recording level is waaaaay too low throughout nearly the entire mix and the mastering isn't great. When I first played it, I thought something was wrong with my sound card. Are you using some new gear/software to record, cos usually your stuff sounds decent?

Yeah, it was just a quick recording of a live mix. I'll have to give it a proper looking over. My mastering skills aren't what the need to be when using Ableton just yet. LOL, at you tugging at wires trying to find out whts with your sound card. :d