nuendo

adolesinz

I could be chiming in with false information here, but not only would I guess there isn't a cracked version of the latest Nuendo as there isn't a cracked version of the latest Cubase, I wouldn't bother with it even if there was. Nuendo is/was just Cubase with video and better multichannel support and a couple of other features that help with post production. People wanting it is generally 'Jeep Syndrome', wanting the biggest and most expensive thing when they don't need it at all.

Disclaimer: every single assertion in this post could be false.

Dude is garage band any good? I mean I've got it on my mac, but it looks like utter shit...or better said like a bad copy of Cubase.

However if I can get tons of VST's and use it just as well as I cubase (especially if there are tons of effects etc...) then I might have to re-evaluate my first and very superficial opinion...

yeah, Garge band is actually pretty good. I was turned off at first by all the little bubbley icons but... It does a great job. It's got a built in auto tune, guitar amp modelers, synths, organs, the whole bit. The program, LOGIC PRO ,is almost exactly like Garage Band. It's actually garage band on steroids. Garage band is worth a look at if you need something clean and easy to do your recording with. Don't let the icons and the fact that it's comes stock with your Mac turn you off to it.