Cindy's Cruel Summer (Diggla Mashup)

djdiggla

This is one of the first mashup/remix things I have done on Ableton. Probably not something most people on the board would like but lemme know what cha think anyways.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55844291de85af65/

I like the initial idea,the vocals need to be chopped up a bit,it just sounds like you dropped an acapella over the top [which u prob did]

when the drums start in that snare roll i think the vocals should be chopped and looped there in the same sort of pattern.

you not what i mean. :)

M

OR!!!!! get down with real shit go to your local RECORD store and dig for breaks like a good DJ does! download this down load that..........makes me sick............stupid people, dont know about digging...................I Love digging!

OR!!!!! get down with real shit go to your local RECORD store and dig for breaks like a good DJ does! download this down load that..........makes me sick............stupid people, dont know about digging...................I Love digging!

Most modern stuff aint available on wax, luddite! I have T&A breaks on wax and digi format since the wax has locked groove breaks.

I'm all down for digging but what does it matter if you record it or someone else does? Its the same drum break. If you find another one, great, but otherwise your just making more work for urself just to be able to look down ur nose at others. That's a lot of work just to be a snob.

Guest loop skywalker

hahaha,i do see where you are coming from....but ya gots to move with the times bro...even an old cunt like me has realised this.

Guest loop skywalker

oh yeah...dirk ...cool work,like matt said would be cool to see a bit more vocal work...but what the fuck do i know..still sounded neat to me. (for you youngsters "neat" is 80's talk for cool)

Well, they r two different things. One is free, one is not.

@foly-- sorry if I sounded like a dick. I reread what I wrote and felt like came off like a prick.