white or black 08?

I think white electronics (ipods, mixers, computers) are so cliche of today... Like how u see late 70s movies and there is the orange moon chair or lime green shag carpet... White electronics is like that but even worse b/c we all know how horribly trendy it looks. Black is classic tho. That said, the white would look pimp tho.

I think white electronics (ipods, mixers, computers) are so cliche of today... Like how u see late 70s movies and there is the orange moon chair or lime green shag carpet... White electronics is like that but even worse b/c we all know how horribly trendy it looks. Black is classic tho. That said, the white would look pimp tho.

I totally agree. Not that it's a bad thing though!

White stuff is the shit!

Apple have ruined white.

Apple invented white. There was no white before Apple. Apple hold the copyright, trademark and patent on White™. I now owe them £3 for each usage of the word White. Bugger - now that's £4. And the letter "i". This is becoming an expensive post.

haha

a couple of guys i used to go to school with are in some dumb as fuck racist groups. The sister of a girl i went to school with started a full on racist group on there. my mates missus made a formal complaint, partly because the topic was so bad, but also because the spelling and grammar was fucking atrocious.

also there is a lot of groups where people name alleged p d a files,and then people talking about killing them

i don't think that the lower classes should be able to use the internet

Bye matt nice chatting to ya! BTW you can kiss my BEAR ASS!!!