This looks good......

Steve

Guest Mike Reezy

Too bad Im only 20 :(( because its only 60 miles (1 hour drive) for me. Imma email Q and ask if he can get me in. Especially since on his site it says I dont have topay for Q shows.

Guest Mike Reezy
I'm gonna get a tattoo of Q's face on my nuts and see if he can get me in too. :))

EWWW! Wouldnt that mean you would have to show him or Yoga your Nutts for verification purposes?

ANYHOW

Thats a low blow bro. I got that tat because the piklz were the illest. Noody can fuck with that. D and Q ? cmon now.

I only said the shit about getting into shows for free, because whoever post the images on their site, wrote that as a caption.

I got the tat long before I met Q. Hate all you want, the ISP was the shit, and they started all of this shit. They were the 1st to start sharing their shit in an effort to advance the artform. this is the best mentality to adopt when trying to advance any artform. My tat is symbolic of that mentality, as I implement in everything I do.

Hate all you want, I am still stoked on it.

Edited by Mike Reezy

I'm gonna get a tattoo of Q's face on my nuts and see if he can get me in too. :))

EWWW! Wouldnt that mean you would have to show him or Yoga your Nutts for verification purposes?

ANYHOW

Thats a low blow bro. I got that tat because the piklz were the illest. Noody can fuck with that. D and Q ? cmon now.

I only said the shit about getting into shows for free, because whoever post the images on their site, wrote that as a caption.

I got the tat long before I met Q. Hate all you want, the ISP was the shit, and they started all of this shit. They were the 1st to start sharing their shit in an effort to advance the artform. this is the best mentality to adopt when trying to advance any artform. My tat is symbolic of that mentality, as I implement in everything I do.

Hate all you want, I am still stoked on it.

Hehe. I think you've been hanging about on other forums too long mate. It was only a joke! You don't have to explain yourself and there's certainly no hating going on.