Wanted - Soul/ Breaks mixes

dextrous

Right I'm after a mix or two of soul funk type stuff. it's for a family/friends type party though so:

- I want fairly mainstream type tracks. Not proper commercial type stuff and the tracks don't have to be well known but just nothing too leftfield and wigged out.

- It doesn't have to be back to back full tracks but the tracks need to play through to some extent. No 10 second mixes or just looping the break for 30 seconds before moving on.

- Minimum scratching/beat juggling. Preferably none really.

Anybody know of anything that fits the bill? I've got a few mixes along these lines but nothing that's exactly what I'm after.

Right I'm after a mix or two of soul funk type stuff. it's for a family/friends type party though so:

- I want fairly mainstream type tracks. Not proper commercial type stuff and the tracks don't have to be well known but just nothing too leftfield and wigged out.

- It doesn't have to be back to back full tracks but the tracks need to play through to some extent. No 10 second mixes or just looping the break for 30 seconds before moving on.

- Minimum scratching/beat juggling. Preferably none really.

Anybody know of anything that fits the bill? I've got a few mixes along these lines but nothing that's exactly what I'm after.

Joe. When is this? I am DJing in a bar on Thursday and If I can work a way to record my set I will pretty much play the first two hours soul, funk, disco, relitively obvious without being super obvious and cheesy but totally bar people friendly (EG. not at all off the wall) with no scratching but the odd mix, blend.

Other than that just stick Phantazmagoria on.