PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008

Face Melt

i love the pro evo games but this game (on PS3) sucks so much ass it's actually unforgivable.

they have tweaked some stuff like the game is a lot more open, the refs are now super strict, individual players have been given more power and it's way easier to score. that's all cool but you can't enjoy it because of ungodly slow-down.

yes fucking slow-down. why is this happening? i checked the internet and apparently konami don't know why it happened either. you have to play in certain stadiums (with stadium effects off) just to get a normal game going and then you still have to contend with jerkiness when the ball gets in the box or when a replay comes up.

the only way to describe this game is wonky.

i hope they fix it for 2009.

that is all.

my little brother hates it on 360 and told me, i don't know whether this is factual or not, that konami have actually apologised for this version and promised the next version will be extra good.

i went off pro evo around pro evo 5 when some people kept playing 4, some 5, and then some 6 on 360 and people just argued about which one to play and why they lost on them because that wouldn't have happened on x version. and also i got annoyed because even after 2 hours playing pro evo i could only manage to get about 2 games of 3rd strike in before they got bored and they were shit anyway.

I have played this on the wii.. and its lag free, it runs like a beauty....

I have never really got into Footie games But loved this one. But found myself getting bored really easily, The first five matchs or so i done i won 10-0 or there abouts...

The wii remote plays really well on this, But I must admit might get a little confusing for some people.