Midnight Marauders Best Album Ever

mattnice

a classic album is one that you can put on track 1 and not turn it off tell the end...

not many do this but ATCQ's Midnight Marauders is one of them...

stunts blunts & hip hip comes a close 2nd...

a classic album is one that you can put on track 1 and not turn it off tell the end...

that is hard to do in hiphop these days as they're so inconsistent with tracks if they're produced by different producers. I wouldn't have that as one of the criteria for a classic album though.

I'd consider Public Enemy's It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back to be a classic album.

im having a hard time thinking of anything that could pip marauders here

jons close with nation of millions and i love p.e's bum rush lp too

haych is spot on with the track 1 till the end theory

more thought and debate is needed here

3 feet high?

criminal minded?

INI "Center Of Attention" <<<<one of the most slept on and best hip-hop albums ever! FACT! :)

I agree, that was one of my first albums before i'd even heard about pete rock and cl smooth, i was drawn in by the cover and loved every track. it was slept on because it was shelved due to INI's death am i right?

there is a few lps you can play right through from that era! stunts, coast to coast, 93 til, critical beatdoon, 3ft high, black sunday, 36 chambers, illmatic, stress extinction agenda, blowout comb, breakin combs (Dred scott for those who dunno). However it is probably the best with only illmatic to fight with!