I can't do the Serato Auto-looping

I don't know if it's b/c I'm on a mac or what but I cant seem to get it to work. I'd never really tried it even tho I unlocked it when 1.7 came out (now on 1.8).

I can get these little markers to turn on but nothing loops. Do I need to turn some setting or something?

yeah it's bpmed. When I hit control and the # it should start automatically looping at the end of the given bar length right?

I use 'Alt' (dunno what the equivalent is on a mac)

Left deck - Alt & 1,2,3,4,5

Right deck - Alt & 6,7,8,9,0

also try Alt & T

Alt & G - This loops, but everytime it loops the loop gets shorter.

I figured out what my problem was. I had it in absolute mode and appears it must be in relative to work. So everyone uses relative it seems?

Yeah i use Relative mode but...

go into settings and click on Relative mode (Absolute mode) this means you can still use needle dropping but if your cuttin like a crazy foo' and the needle skips the track won't.

ok, so have it on rel. in the main screen then go to setup and to vinyl control tab and check drop to absolute position under needle dropping?

One more question---I used to know how to do this... I've deleated some songs so they show up red on the list of tracks... isn't there a way to delete all broken links like that... I thought it was control del or something but was afraid to do it and fuck something up.

Yeah man to delete tracks ctrl + del

If you ever need to find out a shortcut or what something does click on the question mark at the top of the screen then just hover over, with your mouse cursor, whatever it is you want to know the shortcut of or what it does.

FLOL @ ur avitar... violated the terms of use! ahaha

Yeah i know photobucket cocks! Cheers to whoever has sorted it for me tho i didn't re-up it so i'm guessing one of the mods did, 2 thumbs fresh!!