Apple fixes ANOTHER 40 security holes in OS X

Steve

Your approach towards all-things-Apple is like a kid with a secret crush; you really actually love them but you only know how to show it by egging their home and calling them stupid.

I've been the co-founder of the Alicia Haters Club since '95. Nice girl, really.

Your approach towards all-things-Apple is like a kid with a secret crush; you really actually love them but you only know how to show it by egging their home and calling them stupid.

Haha. I've had a lot of success with the egging/stupid approach. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen I say.

now Digidesign fall even further behind with Protools updates...aaah I still can't use my MBox with my new laptop...

Although garageband isn't to bad for multitracking... but anyways... security holes who uses them?

• 1 month later...

Don't make me break out stats from the same site that demonstrates near open door security policy in comparison to Apple.

Really Steve - just come out as the Mac fan you are. Me thinks you do protesteth too much.