Sub-$100 iPod and Mac Mini on the way

Steve

The iPod Shuffle uses a less-costly type of flash memory and will start at less than $100. That compares with the $249, 4- gigabyte mini with a traditional hard-disk drive that can hold 1,000 songs. The Mac Mini personal computer will sell without a monitor, keyboard or mouse starting for $499 on Jan. 22.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...UBXY&refer=home

If you actually see it compared to something you can tell how damn small it is. PC makers are gonna have to come more innovative becuase I think nowadays less is more. If you think about it that mini mac is pretty damn impressive. If you get a super small mouse and super small keyboard and just hook up to any screen that is pretty mobile. The specs on the $499 model arent that bad either, for someone who just needs a new pc but not some shit like they are trtying to sell over here in the states this is worth the money. They have these aol computers that are I think emachines that are superloaded with AOL crap but they have shitty specs and they cost like 500 supposibly a good buy (fuck AOL). I would rather get the mac.