MonkeyHands Beat GS Freestyle MC (Samboura Remix)

What up homies?

I was so impressed by that track that i put my own little mixdown of it together. I've been workin freelance for a while doin remixes for a coupla lesser known industry heads.

gabe saint remix

Nothin too flashy, ya know.

I just took the original track and laced some samples that i've been gathering between it. Ya feel.

If ya like what ya hear get me some accapella rhymes and i could do a lot more for ya. At the minute im puttin the ol' feelers out for any up and comin rap talents and gettin tha word herrd. Nah Mean.

I have a new Ghost Face killah joint on the way too. Which in my opinion is the freshest shit he's ever been on.

Have you guys got a label organized or anything? I Know this little indie Hip Hop label in Luxembourg that may be interested in your stuff.

Peace and Love.

Samboura.

Edited by mickey_samboura

Considering the nature of this thread can we delete it? I aint sure if this guys trying to be a dick or a dick rider. Either way it seems shady.

I dont want a thread that disses me but i also dont want this place turning into Asis or D-styles. So whatever you mods think. I am cool with whatever. Maybe Mickey Just wants me to make a diss track about him. DOUBT IT.