TTM Challenge #1

djdiggla

Challenge: lets start with the beginning! See if you can read and preform Rockit based on the below transcription... if possible record your session (audio or video) and post it up! Best one gets to be my friend for one whole week! I thought this would be a good build off X's baby scratch post.

Bonus: Post up your own unique transcription--with audio if possible and see if people can play it!

check out the site if you don't understand how to read this, want to hear the below transcription done, want to download blank transcription pads, or see more cool stuff

(^^where this transcription came from so check it--it's cool and they even offer transcribing jobs if you know how to do it!)

http://www.ttmethod.com/

The transcription or the challenge? The transcription process has been out for years and has been well received by Qbert, Rob Swift, etc...

Steve!!!! Where ya been? Thanks BTW for posting a file. I'm gonna try, but try and do it by reading, not from memory, so gonna do it pretty slow.

Sounded right on! Grandmixer Sigma! ;)

i can never follow those patterns because when i scratch i always stick to doing my own combos or just copying smaller patterns by people i see.

good idea though. im gonna try this but not using the TTM, ill just copy it by ear.