Ok so my rc-20xl should be comming soon...

Clownstyle

Funny how you and I have alot of the same equipment. Your gonna have a whole lot of fun with this pedal and you CDX. I say create the composistions first on your PC, then export the samples and then practice arranging live. Oh yeah hooking it up.

First i think i would say make sure you turn the metronome down all the way. Turn the input volume to 12:00 and the same with the output. Now youll have to play with your mixer outs to get your volumes balanced. But back the the question at hand.

What you need is a RCA to male .25 inch "Y" adapter. They are real cheap. This allows you to go from you tables RCAs into the pedal.

Thats moves your main out to your pedal. Now you will need another Quarter inch cable to come out of the pedal and run to your sound source. holla if you need some help.

Funny how you and I have alot of the same equipment. Your gonna have a whole lot of fun with this pedal and you CDX. I say create the composistions first on your PC, then export the samples and then practice arranging live. Oh yeah hooking it up.

First i think i would say make sure you turn the metronome down all the way. Turn the input volume to 12:00 and the same with the output. Now youll have to play with your mixer outs to get your volumes balanced. But back the the question at hand.

What you need is a RCA to male .25 inch "Y" adapter. They are real cheap. This allows you to go from you tables RCAs into the pedal.

Thats moves your main out to your pedal. Now you will need another Quarter inch cable to come out of the pedal and run to your sound source. holla if you need some help.

Thanks for your help gabrielsaint!!

Your right we have the same equipment! What mixer you got?

I got my RC-20 xl last week. Anybody wanna buy my old RC-20?

How are you finding it arkei?

I like it. The Undo function is well wicked. The longer sampling-time is nice too, but since I record most of my RC-20-sessions to computer it's not that much of an advantage. But in a live situtation it's a sexy tool. I can't wait until Electrix reissues the repeater, cause that machine is even sexier.

I sell the old RC-20 (including the Boss Ac-Adapter) for 250 Swiss francs. This is about 112 G£P. I don't know how much the amount for shipping is. Let me know if you really are interested, then I'll go to the post-office to find out.

• 3 weeks later...
"I can't wait until Electrix reissues the repeater"- arkei

What type of equipment is this? Has anyone made any tracks made with an RC-20 that I can check out?

Check the video "Durty Blue Blood Remix" by ... i forgot, buti think we have it on the site, if anyoe has it please post as i'd like to downlaod it again too, it was deleted:(

anybody use their loopstation with a ttm56?

what I did was get two 1/4 inch cables coming out of my Flex FX return then going into a Y adapter plugged into the output in the back of the pedal...and then one 1/4 inch cable going from one of my Flex FX sends straight to the instrument input in the pedal.....what I was wondering is, should I get another 1/4 inch cable to go from my other send from my mixer, and put it through another Y adapter to go into the instument input? or could I just buy two cables that have two 1/4 on one end, and one on the other end??? what should be the best choice...

• 1 month later...

bump.... yea i have the same question how would use the fx send and returns correctly because I read this on ranes site...

A wye-connector used to split a signal into two lines is being used properly; a wye-connector used to mix two signals into one is being abused and may even damage the equipment involved.

Here is the rule: Outputs are low impedance and must only be connected to high impedance inputs -- never, never tie two outputs directly together -- never. If you do, then each output tries to drive the very low impedance of the other, forcing both outputs into current-limit and possible damage. As a minimum, severe signal loss results.

so how would you go about doing it right when there is a mono 1/4 input and output on the rc-20 but theres two 1/4 for send and return on the mixer (two would mean the sound is stereo)..... eventhough that says dont use Y cables for rca, does it mean it would be allright to use y cables ( 2 1/4 male to one 1/4 male) for the fx send and return for the 56 (flex fx) ? anyone?

• 1 month later...

I got mine hooked to my TTM-56 and it works perfect. I got an 2 mono male jack hooked to my auxsend. The other side of the cable i have a single stereo male jack which goes into the instrument input (U can use the auxinput if you want, you just need the little male jack plug and like this you can't controll the inputsignal like you could when going with the Instrument input). On the output jack i plug the Y-adapter (Mono male jack to 2 female mono jacks). Then i plug an normal jack to jack cable from the Y-cable to the Auxreturn jacks. I never had probs until know.

I hope this makes any sense, cause I'm a Swiss cheese trying to explain something in English, which is sometimes hard (I usually speak Swiss german).

Ah yea and I still wan't a repeater after all (seems they will reissue them)...