Mobile Phones

Chee

sony ericsson make some really nice looking phones. i've got one at the moment, but i hate it, it's slow as shit.  get a free new one in a couple of months tho, which is nice...

Are you saying the K700i is shit, or are you talking about another phone?

Cos I'm hoping to get a K700i with my new contract....

sony ericsson make some really nice looking phones. i've got one at the moment, but i hate it, it's slow as shit.  get a free new one in a couple of months tho, which is nice...

Are you saying the K700i is shit, or are you talking about another phone?

Cos I'm hoping to get a K700i with my new contract....

i've never used it, so i can't comment, just saying that mine is a bit shit, so be a bit wary! and i agree with sigma, nokia do make the best phones. motorola ain't too bad tho...

huge phones with cameras on are gay.

downloading gay ass ringtones for a quid a pop is gay.

customising your phone by changing it's cover is gay.

there should be a burberry cap free with every giant 3 phone.

their call rates are good though.

S700i is the first 1.3 megapixel phone cam and has a bastard huge screen and stuff. Looks to be the bollocks. I know a few people who work for phone retailers and they all say that this is the first phone on the way that they're actually looking forward to, and I have to agree. Not out till september, though; that's when my upgrade is, luckily.

I don't think I've ever had the same phone for a whole year, doing well this time!

I've got a k700i (my upgrade came through about 3 days after they were released in the UK) and they are quite frankly the dogs bollocks. It could do with a bit more memory (you can fit about 1hr or so of decent-quality video into the 42Mb it has), and it doesn't have a seek faciility for video playback so you have to split 10min-plus files into smaller chunks when you encode them if you intend to watch them in more than one sitting, but those are really my only issues with it.

It's all about being able to watch my practise session from the night before on the bus on my way to work in the morning. Splinter Cell on the k700i is great, too.

i can't see the point in all these new phones, mines an old nokia it it can send text's, call people and people can text and call me what more do you need? all the people i know with camera phones just take stupid photo's and trees cars and dogs or other crap and spend god knows how much getting stupid midi file ringtones and crap games!

Yeah, I was thinking about that today. ^^

I've got a Nokia 3310, and the only thing I would actually *need* in this phone is a longer battery life.

But, I want a new phone, just because it's another gadget, and I love gadgets. Plus things like Java games, cameras, polyphonics sound are just ways for me to kill time wherever and whenever I need to.

cam phones are great....good evidence taker if you r in a car crash. plus good muck around wen going out on the razz