not another jam band!!

pauly

heres our crew with some of our rehearsal recordings posted up-

the recent ones are better but its your turn to be the judge... :74_74:

all suggestions and disses welcome

click here

Pauly i'm really digging the "aint it funky",, but where's the tables? lol i hear some times but it'd be really sweet if you turned them up a bit and did a little bit more, like not too much so it takes away from the song but so it adds to it, like a layer, i would check out the other tracks but my 56k is being gay

glad to hear some of you are diggin it....

yeah, I'm kinda quiet on some tracks because it may have been the first or second time we did that particular song and it takes me a few times to figure out what fits well and where...thats all....I'm gonna take your advice and turn up anyway though....the fact that I lack a lot of scratch skills goes without saying...but I'm working on that too. Maybe I should post the tracks that have more hearable scratch parts. thanks for listening though!!

You dont have to do power scratches to compliment a band. Try some fixed tones and try to get it in key. Try flippin for 33 to 45 once you have a tone in key. Dropping lil vocal samples or fx during pauses or breaks is good too. Having a long sample that you can transform on beat with the bands accents sounds cool too.

• 2 weeks later...