working on damn 2 clicks

damn yo.

ok so if i do 40 bpm and am able to do double time 2 clickers..

what if i wanna try to like get up to 80 bpm i wont be able to do em?

thanks, sometimes i improve coz i go on these skratch binges but like when i was down in cali i had no inspiration at all. its crazy how fast you could get so much better by like actually concentrating on the shit you practise and force yourself to do..i challenge myself when iam learning and make it a must to be able to do the shit i couldn't do yesterday.

thats the objective, to improve and get as good as you can as fast as you can so that you'll be fucking insane by 3 years. i want to be l ike impressive one day but not just for a female. girls get oto much slack and credit they dont deserve.

Guest Deeswift
girls get oto much slack and credit they dont deserve.

You're right.

OK, so if you can double time on 40 bpm (which wouldn't be hard for anyone, but actually, nobody plays this slow anyway) then you're able to do the same thing at 80. If you can double time 80 bpm, then you can play it at 160. Let's look at it realistically though. 160 bpm electro is ridiculously hard to cut well over. 130 bpm is realistic, and double, triple and quad timing on 70 bpm shouldn't be much of a problem when you get your speed in order. That's the same as cutting at 140 bpm. This kind of shit takes a lot of practice. When I was cutting all day, every day, scratch practices at 140 bpm for 6 hours solid were not unusual. My Jan 2001 practice file was 133 bpm if I remember right, and this was scratching at almost my limits. To be able to cut at those kind of speeds I did a lot of practice around 70 bpm and double timed it. These kind of speeds are totally where I'm at even today, I can always cut well at 70 bpm and similar tempo's, and double timing stuff is fun.

like d said, all tempos are interchangeable. cloaking, using diff. speeds in speeds. The basics of flowing i guess. Start doing the delayed thingers when u get it to seperate hand-movements. Like a drummer, kick hihat snare. Sort of