Delivering

The build up was nice, but when the beat kicked in it went a bit pear shaped. It sounds better when the vocal samples comes in later on though. Nice work though mate. If you're gonna tidy it up I would just re-do the main drums cos the rest is sound.

Fix the beat and it'll be tite. I also think the bell sounds that come in last could be flipped a lil funkier. It still nicely composed. Do you work with a metronome track.

I knew you were joking mate. ;)

I prefer people to say what they don't like as well. Sometimes people say something's wicked just cos they're a friend or whatever but I'd rather they were honest. I don't mean saying "THAT'S SHIT! KILL YOURSELF!" - hehe - just decent crits.

P.S. THAT'S SHIT! KILL YOURSELF!

Thats dope. Much better. But towards the end it gets a lil crowded. You dodnt need to re do it, but what if you had the samples dodging a lil bit. Like if your scratching the voice sample the bells are realesed. And maybe when you release a voice sample, you can drop up the bass and beat and bells behind it. This will give it more dynamics. The only reason I say this cause it almost sounds perfect. I could say god job, keep working but your almost there.