Vinylstyle scratch record

dunic

Guest loop skywalker

Its a totally sick piece of vinyl...i got 2 copies....one of them signed by tigerstyles and vinyl richie themselves....cool eh??

The "bells" track which i think you are on about is on there too..as well as a ton of nice disses and nice beats...if you have seen tigerstyles showcase then you have probably heared most of the album...its well worth getting tho.

Yeah, its the one with the red cartoons on the cover. I've heard a showcase from the 2 cats which i believe footage was online for some period on skratchbeepaahfresh.com or something like that. That was dope, beats were dope on that showcase but its pretty old so i dont know about the record.

If you could get me some samples i'd be very happy.

Peace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Its a totally sick piece of vinyl...i got 2 copies....one of them signed by tigerstyles and vinyl richie themselves....cool eh??

The "bells" track which i think you are on about is on there too..as well as a ton of nice disses and nice beats...if you have seen tigerstyles showcase then you have probably heared most of the album...its well worth getting tho.

totally agree. everyone needs a copy, the tunes and diss samples are sick, an the flip side has a super seal setup of unskippable samples. Other stuff like synth bass sounds, track samples, south park vocal samples and orchestra sounds are mint and kept me entertained for ages.

oh yeh its also got that dentist 'say ahhh' sample that i think was used in q berts wave twisters album on the openin track.

• 1 month later...