GTA 4

iexist

i'm rather excited about this! me neither but by the time it's out (late autumn apparently) i should be graduated and able to drop the £150 or whatever a 360 will cost by then...

first look is 7 hours and counting down, there's literally no info on it yet apart from a cryptic 'things will be different' tagline on the teaser poster... 'citin!

HOLY SHIT.

so it looks like you're a russian or albanian or somewhere round that region immigrant. the voiceover says "life is complicated. i killed people, smuggled people, sold people. perhaps here things will be different..." it's liberty city again with some incredible architecture, inc the statue of liberty.

the graphics are amazing, it kinda looks like halflife2 on highest quality settings with hdr lighting but with the scale of a grand theft auto game- the streets are pretty densely populated with pedestrians... looks like a lot of yellow taxis, i imagine they're still working on car models (but the majority of traffic in ny is taxis anyway?)... great looking water... i could go on but u may as well watch it yourself. wow.

yeah... pretty sick. I wonder what online play will be like... Gonna be sick... hope it's not released first on P3 and doesn't hit 360 for a year. That would be suck.