new beats

Wax On

Easy all,

just thought it was time i put up a few new beats, need some feedback innit. none are what i'd class as finished, let alone mastered or anything, but i'd appreciate and criticism, constructive or not. i put em on zshare so you don't even have to DL them...

jose.mp3 - 4.01MB

intended for an mc, hence quite sparse...

caddyshakra.mp3 - 2.93MB

dunno with this one, i'm gonna try getting someone to sing "inside my love" by Minnie Riperton over it and see what that sounds like...

bob.mp3 - 4.18MB

just a fuckabout with the theme from taxi, maybe a bit cheesy, or just quite commercial sounding, i'm not too sure...

holla!

first two are dope, got a great sound, perhaps need sorting out in the mix/master stage so they bump a bit harder. third was aight, but nobody will ever flip taxi like was done on cabfare by souls of mischief/hieroglyphics. oh shit that beat was hot.

look forward to hearing em vocalled :)

just listening now

1 is nice

2 makes me wanna be an mc when i hear a tune like this makes me wanna get on the mic.its fuckin hot,i love tunes that have a bit of backwardsness goin on.

3. i like the taxi joint maybe a dipset type of tune.

fuckin wicked your on a roll at the minute

just listening now

1 is nice

2 makes me wanna be an mc when i hear a tune like this makes me wanna get on the mic.its fuckin hot,i love tunes that have a bit of backwardsness goin on.

3. i like the taxi joint maybe a dipset type of tune.

fuckin wicked your on a roll at the minute

cheers man, appreciate the comments