Scratch practice

Steve

Cheers gents. I still can't do a forward crabs into say a one click transform (backwards). I'd like to be able to do repeated forward crabs with no reverse sound at all too, but the fader always ends open cos I cut hamster. I've been trying it for ages and it just ain't happening. That's why I always end up doing the sort of crabs you hear in that file.

I duno about this idea but do u think this forum would kinda benefit from like an area where ppl can ask how to do certian scratches and that. I know it got annoying before on the stanton forum but im sure it wud appeal to many people. May even pull in a few new members!! Wot do u lot think ?

I dunno man. We did kind of discuss this a couple of times before and it was generally felt that it didn't warrant an entire section. People can ask for tips in the music help bit if they wanna know anything. Besides which there are stacks of scratch tutorials on the web so it's already been done. Obviously if lots of members want it, we'll do it, so speak up if you think it's a good idea!