fucking stanton!

CoReX

cheap bastards cant put anything near quality in their products!

first my fader stem broke in my hands, and now my transformer switch is busted for my PGM1

its stuck on a constant line input, so i cant use any of my real vinyls, which si retarded, so much for practising with my scratch roulette.

paid 4 bills for this junk just over a year ago, and now its already fucking up along side outdated warranty :@@ :@@ :@@

now my transformer switch is busted for my PGM1

its stuck on a constant line input, so i cant use any of my real vinyls, which si retarded

Most likely it defaults to the line input when it gets no signal to protect your equipment. Defaulting to a phono-amplified channel suddenly could lead to inadvertently outputting a very high level signal, which could in theory fuck your amp and/or speakers.

Work out which pins need to be shorted to switch the input and use your mixer like normal, it's dead easy and should tide you over.

thing is, i opened up the plate of the mixer

unscrewed teh pgm1 transformer switch and looked at it, theres a little plate inside thats jiggling around... and the thing that covers the plate is all glued down so i cant pop it open and just screw it down tight

useless man

useless.

as for switching the input, i dont know how id go about doin that man.. im stone age with doing electronic shit like that

Yup.. I can't tell u how many focus faders I've broke--either stem or innards... thank god they got a lifetime warranty! Suckers... All shit breaks tho. I got a used 07 pro for $100 from guitar center b/c the power plug was fucked. Just had to poer er up and re-sodder tha bitch--perfect!