not getting email notifications

Kper

so um yeah like i clicky clickly the little icon saying notify me when a response be coming but it not be working... :50_50: :'( :what_smile:

Any help vud be appreciated... im off to learn how to speaky the english language propa like... :49_49:

pz

Lo

sup clown!

yeah we met at the Gunk, tho me memory is a bit shady as i got propa caned that night!

I think i figured out why it didnt work, i didnt have it enabled in my profile just done it, and seen the different options on there too like the daily digest and shit, well nice :blink:

so yeah cheers anyway! i'll let you know if it dunna work!

sup clown!

yeah we met at the Gunk, tho me memory is a bit shady as i got propa caned that night!

I think i figured out why it didnt work, i didnt have it enabled in my profile just done it, and seen the different options on there too like the daily digest and shit, well nice :d

so yeah cheers anyway! i'll let you know if it dunna work!

Daily digest?! Ive never even seen that ... what is it??

BTW did you know you can change the skins of the board at the dropdown box at the bottom of the board? Just thought id let you know! :blink: