After Playing the Wii

Mixologist

After playing the Wii, I loved it. I can't wait till more games come out and they refine the motion controls. Wii Sports is a great demo, but I'm sure there will soon be better games. That being said, I hated Red Steel. It gave me motion sickness and by the time I had finally learned how to control the game efficiently I was ready to throw up. It sounded so promising and the sword fighting was sick, but that was it. We'll be getting Madden tomorrow.

By the way it helps to play on a big screen. My friend has a 46" Sony LCD, with surround sound and an xbox 360, so graphics isn't really that big of a deal since we already have hd gaming. Tennis is crazy fun with two people though, it gets dangerous with more though,

After playing the Wii, I loved it. I can't wait till more games come out and they refine the motion controls. Wii Sports is a great demo, but I'm sure there will soon be better games. That being said, I hated Red Steel. It gave me motion sickness and by the time I had finally learned how to control the game efficiently I was ready to throw up. It sounded so promising and the sword fighting was sick, but that was it. We'll be getting Madden tomorrow.

By the way it helps to play on a big screen. My friend has a 46" Sony LCD, with surround sound and an xbox 360, so graphics isn't really that big of a deal since we already have hd gaming. Tennis is crazy fun with two people though, it gets dangerous with more though,

thats wierd... ive heard the sword fighting is the biggest let down of the game!

as for wii sports it is pretty good for a "demo" game but i cant stand the tennis. it justs gets tedious. im addicted to the bowling game where you have to do the power strikes! come on the 91 pins strike (without cheating!) my best is 600 odd pins (i got 5 or 6 strikes for that!)

That being said, I hated Red Steel. It gave me motion sickness and by the time I had finally learned how to control the game efficiently I was ready to throw up. It sounded so promising and the sword fighting was sick, but that was it. We'll be getting Madden tomorrow.

That's what I've heard--Red Steel sux. Which is a bummer cause that and Zelda are the only games I was really hyped about. Heard Call of Duty is impossible to control too. Bummer.

I sure hope nintendo didn't just develop the newest in their sorrid history of gimic controls!

Heard Call of Duty is impossible to control too. Bummer.

i got my wii today and CoD does take a bit of getting used to, but after about 20 misn it's all good, it looks like a port of the ps2 version but after a while you don't notice (i have it on 360 too)

I like it actually mate. I think the controls are great once you get used to them. The only problem I have is sometimes I waste a clip reloading the gun when I'm trying to open a door. The sword fighting is OK, but I'd say that's one of the weaker elements of the game.

It gave me motion sickness

That happened to my mate on Sunday when we were playing Zelda, which is the best game on the Wii BTW. If you like the previous Zelda titles, you'll fucking love this one.

^

power glove was for homos.

I didn't own one. My big bothers friend got one. He brought it round my house a few time. I remember playing mario on the NES. It was fuckin sore on the tumb. You hand to almost break yer thumb to make him jump. Fuckin thing..

Look good though.