Wii Recall

MrDee

It's pretty ridiculous, since a good number of the "wii broke my X" have been shown to be fake, and the others show the wrist strap 'breaking' in some very unlikely places. The area that has been beefed up isn't the area shown to have broken in the past, very odd...

The Wii isn't under recall, just the strap.

This one is classic: a guy claimed the Wii had broken his laptop. He even said he was a poor student, couldn't afford a new one and set up a paypal.

Pretty stupid, since that image has been available as a wallpaper for some time:

That dude fakes about as well as Danni Vanilli

hahahaha, wii is such a fuck-up, they didn't even get the string right...

It's actually one of the illest consoles I've ever played. I was mad skeptical at first, but a friend of mine picked it up and let me play it for a few hours and I was hooked. Not too sure why they would recall the strap - try hanging onto the controller, people.

I'M GETTING A FREE WII ON TUESDAY AS A GIFT FROM A CLIENT :p :) :8

You still pimpin hoes?

nah moved into the countryside to pimp village wenches and shire horses...the mark up's greater and they spend less time recovering from rock benders

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i need some wii knowledge dropped on meh!

btw, twilight princess is incredible. 4 hours of game time thus far.

anyway..

1. how/where do i register for the internet service/browser to where i dont have to pay for it when it comes out in June?

2. this chick at work told me i could get a router for my wii for $15... anybody know what she's talkin about? i need a cheap router... i was looking at the apple airport express.. if anybody could recommend something better AND/OR CHEAPER.. that would be great.

3. anybody play red steel yet? the reviews are shit.. im a bit interested in purchasing.. either that or taruma center:second opinion.. both games look pretty nice.

my arms are sore from playin the shit out of wii sports... fuck boxing btw. tennis is where its at.

1. how/where do i register for the internet service/browser to where i dont have to pay for it when it comes out in June?
When you get your Wii online, go to the Shop Channel and you can download the browser for free there.

3. anybody play red steel yet? the reviews are shit.. im a bit interested in purchasing.. either that or taruma center:second opinion.. both games look pretty nice.

Red Steel is OK. Graphically it's not that brilliant, but I still enjoy playing it. Despite what some people say, I think the controls are fine. I've not played Trauma Center, but I've heard it's really good.

Don't know about 2. I use the Nintendo Wifi USB Adapter to get online.

you get much lag with the nintendo usb steve?

i just put a bid on 1 through ebay... but now that i think about i wish i didnt because i want to be able to connect my laptop to the inet... so i guess MY best choice would be to get the apple airport express... so... i guess if i lose the auction, no big deal... it IS pretty cheap tho.

The online gaming service isn't up and running yet mate, so I can't really comment on the lag. Other than having to turn Sygate off to get it to work, it seems OK with both the DS Lite and the Wii. I think you can use it for a laptop too, because it's just a wifi adapter with Nintendo's name on it (but don't quote me on that).