Sometimes I hate 7" 45s

djdiggla

used to just stick em onto a 12 with glue.....

If I had enough worthless 12s I would....

I believe the black part comes off like a mini-mat. Otherwise those slipmats would be 100% useless (especially at their price) considering you couldn't play your 12"s with 'em.

I figure u take the entire thing off cause the center is raised up to be used as a spacer so I don't see how a 12" 45 would play since every 12" (33 or 45) I've ever seen has a small hole instead of the big one.

They are retardedly expensive for sure... and probably barely work if at all. Who knows. I wish it was cheap enough to just try out.

a 12" 45 you been smoking sherm again?

Yes, but no. You've really never seen a 12" 45rpm record?? As in 12" in size but plays at 45rpm. Kinda like most D&B records seem to do now-a-days. I only have some trash 80s records where they did that.

i spin mainly funk 45's and can cut scratch and juggle with em, its like anything you just need to develop the feel for smaller bits of vinyl, look at c.chemist and shadow on the freeze dvd or product placement and then tell me you need over inflated bits of crap to do owt. practice makes perfect but it helps to have your turns properly set up first, i.e. balance the tone arm use correct weight etc.

^^^Yup, or the 45 King. Probably need to properly balance my tonearms... 45s is tough for me tho... hella unforgiving.

i heard u bored out david gest

U r a gay chocolate sock.