"I'm tired of Sony's bullshit."

Steve

Tough shit Sony. We've moved on. We're dating your younger, hotter sister, Wii. Even your fuglier step-sister, Xbox 360, looks hotter than you do. At least she's been around the block a few times and knows how to turn tricks. You've got nothing, and it's going to stay that way until you stop being a crabby old cunt.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c....u=sony_bullshit

LOL... I tried my cousin's Wii today and am sold. I plan to buy one as soon as it is available or I can afford to.... Probably gonna even shelf my 64 and my SNES since I can download or play every nintendo title and then some (genesis too). Power to the Wii-people. Would that me Wiieople? You decide. Zelda is fucking RAD and so is the samauri/shooter game (forgot what it's called).

You decide. Zelda is fucking RAD and so is the samauri/shooter game (forgot what it's called).

Its called 'Red Steel', and yes, it does look 'rad'. I cant wait for this man, fuck Sony for thinking they can rob people blind, wii all the way.

fuck Sony for thinking they can rob people blind, wii all the way.

EA games gave a lecture at my uni a couple of week ago. They were not all that complimentary about it. Their attitude was "yeah, it's powerful but we've litereally got no idea how best to code for it". They reckoned a couple of years down the line there will be some great titles, but not for a good while.

Surprisingly, they humped the 360

Surprisingly, they humped the 360

Not really... I'm pretty sure they have exclusive contracts for a number of sports games with microsoft (esp american football which is a big seller here). If I remember right, it was the other way around but xbox out bid sony this time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pokemon sauce
LOL... I tried my cousin's Wii today and am sold. I plan to buy one as soon as it is available or I can afford to.... Probably gonna even shelf my 64 and my SNES since I can download or play every nintendo title and then some (genesis too). Power to the Wii-people. Would that me Wiieople? You decide. Zelda is fucking RAD and so is the samauri/shooter game (forgot what it's called).

Maddox has fallen off ever since his "book", read his archive and then read his newer articles (all 4 of them) and tell me the guy is still as funny, mad props to him still though.

you won't be able to download games developed by RareWare though, i already have a N64 which i can play Mario64 and the Zelda games on so i won't be downloading anything if i do get a Wii.