Reason

Phology

for some 'reason', my Reason software is askin for me to insert CD 2 Orkestra Sound Bank

i try to open a song file and it comes up with the Agree/Disagree Terms and Conditions window thing, i click agree and it tells me to insert the CD!!

i was using it that morning, everythings fine, then this happens a few hours later

the only thing i did in between was a virus scan (Kaspersky) and a Crap Cleaner analyze...

anything to do with that?????

eah, reason has a habbit of doing that sort of thing when you do something like install some new software or change some setting or something, it should only ask for it once but it's worth keeping the CD handy for next time it happens.

i err...dont have the cd.......

anyone??

There is an option to copy the sample cds to your hardrive. You can just copy it into the folder. Being that you dont have it that ont work but... I use to run into that too. I'll see what I can do. I know iExist might have it.

i err...dont have the cd.......

anyone??

There is an option to copy the sample cds to your hardrive. You can just copy it into the folder. Being that you dont have it that ont work but... I use to run into that too. I'll see what I can do. I know iExist might have it.

nice one matey!!