GTA: San Andreas

Chee

Guest Deeswift

It's cool, I just can't seem to configure the controls well. I'm using a Sony Dual shock, but for some reason it just ain't happening with the PC version. It's playable, but the controls are a pain in the ass to configure. I wonder what pad would be best for playing this game.

i bought a controller that sort of resembled a ps2 controller..

this was for the 1st gta.. but ANYWAY..

i just customized the controls to how i thought was similar to ps2.. it was a bitch at first but it all came together in the end..

Guest Deeswift

Serious? Everyone was saying it was better. I dunno like, I'm just a short way into it and struggling with the camera controls and shit. When I assign the analog sticks to any functions, the camera just constantly rotates round and round, it's fucking frustrating!

yeah i much preferred vice city, san andreas got old quick and i ouldnt be arsed with it. it was cool at first being in Menace to Society ;) but vice city was much better imo....maybe i'mn stuck in the eighties though

Guest Deeswift

Maybe it's a case of "seen it all before"? I get like that with certain games, an example being Metal Gear Solid. Loved the first one on PlayStation, then when MGS 2 came out I got bored very quickly.

Maybe it's a case of "seen it all before"? I get like that with certain games, an example being Metal Gear Solid. Loved the first one on PlayStation, then when MGS 2 came out I got bored very quickly.

yeah it's a problem,

I was the same with Tenchu, for the 1st 3 weeks of owning it on the PS1 I literally WAS ninja, i was so involved....the sequel i finished it and was like, well, it's ok but....

yeah i much preferred vice city, san andreas got old quick and i ouldnt be arsed with it. it was cool at first being in Menace to Society ;) but vice city was much better imo....maybe i'mn stuck in the eighties though

agreed. gameplay kept me playing for days nlike san andreas, soundtrack was better and cooler cars were available.

• 4 weeks later...