NEW Saint Shirt Designs!

$a!n+

hey so whats the quality on these shirts gabe? withstand a few washings? Im thinking of getting some stuff printed out as well but the last few times ive got shit on a shirt, it was exactly that shit on a shirt because it would just destroy in the wash

thats just a load of fucking squiggles! i like it though lol, gud stuff

Nah its the wau I felt in a certain point of my life. It has some ink blot attributes going on there.

You can see a horse, a skull, or two people comforting each other.

Drug Intervention baby!

hey so whats the quality on these shirts gabe? withstand a few washings? Im thinking of getting some stuff printed out as well but the last few times ive got shit on a shirt, it was exactly that shit on a shirt because it would just destroy in the wash

These are real deal. Just the same as you would get anywhere. Should be able to withstand about 1000 washes before showing problems with the print. The shirts are Gildan shirts which are real sturdy. I also do prints on Russel. Yeah, these shirts are hi quiality.

Didn't we have a discussion on what the picture resembled a while ago? :o

I really like the design - but why does the print on the green hang higher than the other two color?

Yes we did have a disscussion on that.

We were just trying out different placements on the prints to see what looked better. What do you think?

I have some new The Halo Error shirts coming. These are the ideas. Prints should be in in a week or so.

i really, REALLY like the bottom left one. yes please :)

As soon as we get them in I will let you know. Thanks for checking it out.

nice bro, i prefer the placement of the print on the army green one though, the others seem a bit low...

Yeah some people like the standard design and some like the full bleed style. So I printed it both ways.