Juggling with a psp

Jon

how easy would it be to juggle with CD turntables, because of no skippage and so on? anyone?

I use serato and i think juggling is that bit easier because you don't have to worry about needle skippage. but at the end of the day its the person using the equipment rather than the equipment that makes the juggle good

how easy would it be to juggle with CD turntables, because of no skippage and so on? anyone?

I use serato and i think juggling is that bit easier because you don't have to worry about needle skippage. but at the end of the day its the person using the equipment rather than the equipment that makes the juggle good

LOL. Was he really crossing over his hands like he was doing something? LOL!

Most juggles even the best sound like shit anyway. Mostly only other tablist can enjoy it because of an understanding of technique and how hard it is. This video lacked all of the above.

Most juggles even the best sound like shit anyway. Mostly only other tablist can enjoy it because of an understanding of technique and how hard it is.

word to that. not one of my friends like listening to juggling, they understnad it now but still dont like it other than when you juggle phrases to create a wordplay, other than that its just noise. I kind of feel the same way about most juggling to be honest.