2 needles

snuff

you need certain records pretty much like swamp records and the y shit like that because they have the same type of samples through out the record or you need a tone and a beat i got to try it for a while its pretty fun but id rather just have two tables and do it like that its much better

yeah unless you wan to be permanently using skipless record i can't see much point in it bar gimicks...he's left a message now saying that thud rumble are in it with em....which pretty much confirms my gimick hunch...quick buck an all that...shouldnt be too quick to judge though...see what happens

hehe the ywere with stanton and ortofon already im guessing they didnt get along well with the companies. they were trying to charge like 300 or something for the needle(s) what ever you wanna call it .

Guest loop skywalker

its been done before in the dmc team world finals by an italian team...cant remeber the name but i would guess it was the 2000 team championships or before