Whats up with the vip shit?

Guest Barnstormer

It's just the mods area Jamie. Same shit as the Secret Chamber on the old board. So far the only person who is allowed access to it other than the 3 admins is 2ndHand. He was the 3rd highest poster on the last board with over 1000 posts so we decided to give him the status.

All it really does is give you access to that area and lets you upload larger files than a regular member would.

Not at first mate. It's set so that you have to achieve so many posts and then you can. Also, as your post count progresses, the amount of webspace you get increases. We had to do it that way because we don't have all that much space to allot and we'd rather the guys posting here a lot get to use it than someone who joins and never speaks.

I just checked and one of the other guys must have changed it. You need 1000 posts before you can upload now. Perhaps they didn't realise cos I think that's far too many personally.

We need to redesign all the member categories and stuff, so it'll get sorted out soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Barnstormer

"It's kinda an in-joke pertaining to something mentioned in the SOS mod room a while back"

Is it? sorry mate ya lost me.

And ryan, what do you mean by pussieS i hope you aint refering to me, i'll come over to ireland and break a foot off in ya ass, you and bernie wack cuts, AIGHT, thats how i gets down. :p

Edited by Barnstormer