More games?

Guest $mooth

I think we should get some more games on here.

I can do anything on this site while at work, but most other sites are blocked.

Delete this post if u want lads..

Here's what you need to do: -

All you need to do is download the flash using extract pilot, then create a html file using the code above. Just replace the two instances where it says "Tetris.swf" with the name of the flash you downloaded. Then upload both to the DV webspace and post a link to the html file in the games section.

You'll have to get either me, Dee or Tim to upload the files for you. Failing that, if you find a good flash game, just PM one of the admins and they'll sort it out.

Well you could stick it up as a game for people to download. That's even simpler cos you just need to upload it somewhere and post a link.

I think the main idea of the arcade bit was just to have some flash games to idle away a few minutes when you're bored, but if you can find some good games that people can download then even better!

Here's what you need to do: -

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=100%> <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="Tetris.swf">

<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=medium> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#fffafa>

<EMBED src="Tetris.swf" quality=medium bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=100% TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>

</OBJECT>

All you need to do is download the flash using extract pilot, then create a html file using the code above. Just replace the two instances where it says "Tetris.swf" with the name of the flash you downloaded. Then upload both to the DV webspace and post a link to the html file in the games section.

You'll have to get either me, Dee or Tim to upload the files for you. Failing that, if you find a good flash game, just PM one of the admins and they'll sort it out.

Oh Me and Grae aren't good enough for ya Sigma, huh is that it? is that it?

Hehe. Of course you are mate. Has Tim given you the username and password so you can upload to the DV web space though? There's a folder there called "games" with all the flash and html files in it so if you find any good games you can stick them in there: -

http://digitalvertigo.co.uk/dv/games

PM Tim and he'll sort you out. I would, but I can't remember the password! It just shows as asterisks in Dreamweaver.