SERIOUS LUBAGE needed.

Frost

gettin back to the original topic. i talked to my old man and he said to use IPA to clean the dirt and oils off and then i have to lube it afterwards because it would leave the metal exposed to the air and it would corrode/whatever. and dont all metals corrode? is this right. he also said i could use WD40 or something similar with PTFE in it. im not sure on that though. whatddya reckon?

Why is there so much confusion?

Clean with alcohol. IPA works well although as previously stated Zippo lioghter fluid is now my choice cleaner.

Lube the moving contacts with.... moving contact lubricant. CailubeMCL or Cailube PROGOLD.

Lube the rails with gun oil, sewing machine oil.... any light oil will do.

That's it. It's that simple. What's not to get? How did this thread get to be 2 pages long?

More importantly, why does this thread come up monthly on every scratcherweb forum?

Can we have a Technics vs. Vestax thread please

on the morning glory tip, we grew them last summer, they took for fucking ever to seed. i dont know hows its done in the uk but the ones in the stores dont necessarily have the LSD pulled from them, however, they do treat the seeds you buy at the store with a chemical that can make you very sick. as per erowid, and because im usually the educated lab rat, i took 6 grams of seeds and teh only thing that happened was i got really nauseated. id much prefer shrooms to morning glory, but it could have been the particular strain (blue heaven if i recall) that i ate.

the more you know......................