Another beat FO U

Wanna Be Wrong

Something i once again need critiques on. I can get so far but then I start getting so many ideas of what to do I have to start killing my lovelys anyways. Let me know what you think I would really appreciate it. These arent stellar beats but im trying to get there, and with your guys' help Ill get there quicker. Thanks again hope you enjoy it.

This is really good man. Your skills at beat making are really coming along. I love the first minute, but then as Gabe said in the shitebox, it gets a bit choppy. Sounds almost like Mantronix or something in the middle. Certain parts also sound like an old slowed down rave tune. Good shit though - loving the samples you used.

right on steve, yea thats one thing i get from alot people is my stuff gets all over the place. Its just when I start with something i get other ideas and then start doing that, once im done with that I have all this shit that could be 5 songs but i try to cram it all into one song and hence you get this hahaha. sometimes when i try to keep it to simple it seems like its too boring but i gotta get over that. Ill for sure fix this up and definitely try to cut up the "its a shame" instead of sequencing it. Nice one steve and gabe. Any more critiques will be very welcomed.

I guess it depends what you wanna do with the beat. I don't think there's anything wrong with having several ideas mixed in together, but if you wanted someone to rhyme over it I think you'd have to make a few changes.

I guess it depends what you wanna do with the beat. I don't think there's anything wrong with having several ideas mixed in together, but if you wanted someone to rhyme over it I think you'd have to make a few changes.

Even if you are creating it as an instrumental, you still have to keep the structure interesting. Something thought out.

Nice one lase the white face haha.. I wish i was on an MPC mayn. This is just good old fruit loops. "Follow your nose!'

anyone else check it out? I need more critiques, the ones so far helped alot though

really liked the sample that you used for that ... i'm with the others really, the choppy bits in the middle sound a bit out of place .... it flows so nicely up to then ... real laid back....

being super critical, the snare sounds a little synthetic , but i only notice this cause it's EXACTLY the same prob i've got at the moment